Tuesday 20 January 2009

A boring day...

Well my lovelies, it's been a bit of a boring day today. I was played poker with Bill this afternoon at the insect house - we used the Pea beetles as counters - I won. I lost a couple of the faster little buggers but there's plenty of them around so it doesn't really matter.
I did a bit of a clean up near the primate house and found Norman the tortoise still there from last time I saw him. Thought that was a bit weird. He's still twitching a bit but now he seems to be walking in very slow and very big circles. Still he seemed to be eating okay, he scoffed down a couple of chips he found on the ground just while I was there!
Good news! Melanie, the black tailed monkey, has turned up. She's a bit grumpy but we've got her back under lock and key and we've got the psychologist popping round tomorrow to visit her. He seems to think that all we need need do is get her to pop a couple of Valium and play her some calming music and she'll be right as rain. I'm going to dig out some old Sting records for her, that'll do the trick.
No more to tell today I don't think so I'll say TTFN

Barbara xx

No comments:

Post a Comment