Wednesday 21 January 2009

Joey Deacon



I was hanging out with the kangaroos this morning just listening to music and scratching when unexpectedly the Men At Work hit - Down Under came on the stereo. I don't know what came over me but I just started crying. I think it was the emotion of the lyrics - they're so deep and meaningful. It truly touched my soul. The kangaroos didn't seem very interested though but they're not particularly spiritual animals are they? Not like the goats or the pot bellied pigs down at the petting zoo. They're always connecting with each other and having a good old cry.
In an attempt to cheer them up I have knitted a little jumper for Joey - ooh it makes me giggle! I hope they like it. That reminds me of that joke - What do you get when you cross a sheep with a kangaroo? A woolly jumper! Ha ha ha ha ha!


That reminds me of something else too - isn't it funny how your brain works? I was driving to work this morning, doing a bit of knitting on the way, when this police car came along side me. The police man looked into the car and shouted PULL OVER! I shouted back - No! It's a cardigan! Ha ha ha ha ha ha! That was another joke. I'm right funny aren't I?


Toodle pip!


Babs x

No comments:

Post a Comment