Thursday 15 January 2009

A busy afternoon

Well let me tell you - it's been all go today at the zoo!

Chad the giraffe was introduced to our newest arrival - Chantelle - and as you can see they got off to a great start and seem to have bonded well.


Melanie the black tailed monkey has gone missing - I've hunted high and low and even scuffed my knees trying to get on top of the ladies toilet block when I thought I saw her scurry up there. Turns out that it was a dirty old pigeon so we got one of the groundsmen to shoot the thing down.
I'm just off now to meet with the head keeper - he's not very happy with me and wants to have a quick chat. Can't think what the matter is though.
Anyway - toodle-oo my lovelies, I'll come back to you later and let you know how it all went
Barbara x

No comments:

Post a Comment