Thursday 22 January 2009

Anger Management



As far as I can tell Peacocks are the angriest birds in the world. I was walking across the car park this morning when one of the little gits went for me! It came out of nowhere and flew straight for my back. I shook it off and started running but it ran after me and kept launching itself at my face! Eventually I fought off the little shit and managed to tread on it's neck - you wouldn't believe the noise that comes out of one of those things! Eventually it started to calm down - I think it was running out of breath - and it gave me just enough time to get away and into the entrance building.

It's still out there you know. I reckon it's waiting for me. I saw it outside the canteen window at lunch time. It kept jumping up to the window and squawking and flapping its wings. It had a very angry look in its eyes and a slight bend in its neck.

Anyway - I've been chatting with Bill about animals' psychic ability and we reckon that Llamas are the most psychic. There was this one time that one of them got Bill under a spell - he was in a trance for hours. He doesn't remember exactly what happened but when he woke up there was three of them towering over him, he had lost three hours and his pockets were full of gravel. Spooky.
Right my lovelies - I'm off. Wish me luck with that bloody peacock - I'll snap its tiny, little, bleeding head off its body if it tries it again! I've got scratches all over me and it's the zoo keepers' ball coming up in a couple of weeks. Anyways - I'll see you soon
Barbara x

No comments:

Post a Comment