Thursday 19 February 2009

What a tangled web we weave...


I was in the giraffe house earlier on today filling up Chad and Chantelle's food. We put it in big string bags quite high up so they can graze naturally. Anyway as I turned round to grab another handful of hay from the wheelbarrow I felt this tugging on my head! I'd got my weave tangled up in the bloody feedbag!

Well I struggled for a bit but it just got more and more tangled and there was no one around to help me. Next thing I knew Chad was there poking me in the middle of the back with that big thing of his! I had to punch him in it to make him get off and he trotted off with a whelp! It was truly awful!

Eventually I managed to pull free from it but not without tearing out a big clump of my weave. I'll just have to comb it over till I can get it sorted. I bet Oprah never has these problems with her hair. The dance is in a couple of days as well! I must get it fixed by then - I think I'll treat myself to a pedicure too whilst I'm at the beauty shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment